Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Add-On to Yesterday's Post

Photobucket

I noticed this beauty when we pulled into the parking lot at Welch last week. I usually don't take special notice of awesome beater cars, but I did a double take at this orange glory! Notice the small message on the back bumper?

"100% Down" and "0 Payments"

My first thought: he must be on the Dave Ramsey plan!!! Cash is king! Debt is Dumb! I have been lucky enough to never have a car payment (a special thank you to my awesome parents) and lucky enough to have gotten declined from a car loan when I was 21 (due to no credit) to prevent myself from the trap of monthly car payments that seem to be a normal part of life for Americans. I want to be weird! I will "suffer" through Grand Ams with 250,000+ miles on them where the doors and windows don't quite work, let alone the A/C. I will keep my smelly Neon that sucks oil like no tomorrow and constantly has a leaking tires. I do not "deserve" a better, fancier car.
I deserve to be debt free.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...