Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is it Thursday already?! Baby/Belly Updates

Heyo! This week's pic was taken shortly before going to the Burlington Annual Pool Party, after work. So I was a little hurried/tired/hungry/excited, all wrapped into one big funny-face package. At least my legs still look good!

Photobucket


How far along? 14 weeks


Size of baby: Fruit scale = Lemon, Man scale = Stressball



Total weight gain/loss: Three pounds, although the day after we went out to Cheesecake Factory, I was up an additional 1.5 pounds! Luckily that was a one day incident.


Maternity clothes? Just bought some jeans that I love! Hoping to go shopping at some consignment stores this week and CL has some awesome sales too.


Stretch marks? Nope!


Sleep: Going pretty well but waking up right away in the morning instead of snoozing my alarm a million times. Probably because I have to pee so bad! My lower back has been hurting a little too, so I might get one of those giant long pillows soon :)


Best moment this week: Putting an offer in on a townhouse! It’s a short sale, so I’m not getting my hopes up just yet… lots of paperwork involved.


Movement: Pretty sure I can’t feel anything yet, although I have had a couple short moments where I might have felt something… small.


Food cravings: Once in a awhile, but nothing severe, just things that kinda sound good in the moment. Ice cream. Italian. Peanut sauce.


Gender: No clue…yet!


Belly Button in or out? In


What I miss: I was in excellent shape last summer. I miss that bikini bod.


What I am looking forward to: Looking pregnant and not fat/bloated.


Weekly Wisdom: A can of regular coca cola is an awesome cure for headaches and just feeling shitty in general. I've never liked regular coke but this does the trick once in a while!


Milestones: 2nd Trimester has arrived!!!

3 comments:

Justine said...

P.S. Not sure why my posts have been so spaced out lately... when in draft mode it looks normal, then I post it and looks like I hit double return between every section. I'll look into it. For now... deal. Thanks!

Sarah Dayhoff said...

Yay on the townhouse!!! Keep me posted!
Sarah

Justine said...

Yay for the comment! Thanks Sarah - will do! I'll send you the link so you can see some pics :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...