Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cheesin' with Cheez-its

I've been living for the weekends lately. Each week seems to be flying by, but during the weekends, I try to slow things down and soak it up a little. I'm going to be sappy for a moment...

Tony and I are so lucky and blessed by these two munchkins. Everyday is a new adventure through their eyes. Some nights I get frustrated and I have a short temper. I'm not perfect, and it's really hard sometimes to remember that they are only this little for a short time. These photos were all taken from my phone, even though we have a fancy camera and I've started teaching myself how to use it. But the phone is quick and available and helps me to capture the moment. And I always have my phone with me, so I get to glance back at these babies anytime I need a little sweetness in the day. 

Someday I'll post pretty pictures. Today, I'm posting life at the Conary household. Take off your shoes, get comfy, and I'll give you a glass of wine. And probably some Cheez-its. 


Miss Mae loves to smile, coo, and talk with you!

Brody trying out some funny faces with Mama.

These boys are obsessed with hockey!

Cheeks, polka dots, and stripes. A few of my favorite things.

This kid! Eating a snack in Charlee's chair and making Burt & Ernie hold hands.
Have a great week people!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...