Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Been so long since I've blogged I forgot a title/blogger totally changed!

January 1st, 2013. A New Year. Social media is full of promises, wishes, and reflection. Although I am a sucker for fresh starts, hope, goal setting, and planners, today I kept it low-key with my boy.



We played with a few new toys, made up some of our own, giggled, and snuggled. We experimented with toddler snack cups full of cheerios. Opened drawers and gnawed on everything inside. Drool literally poured out of Brody's mouth today. He almost looks like a Halloween character... his top four are struggling to break through with jagged corners sticking out here and there.

 




B can almost walk. He can practically run across the room while pushing his musical walker or scooty car thing. He can race up the stairs. He is action packed and doesn't seem to be afraid of anything (except loud sneezes). Today I packed up his size 12 month clothing, even my favorite monster fleece jammies. We ate pizza for dinner. He drank regular whole milk, not breast milk or formula. He smiled at everyone we saw at Target instead of shying away. Mama tried to get some extra snuggles before bed by singing and rocking but Brody just wanted to be put down in his crib. Damn it. We sleep trained him too well! ha

January 1st, 2013. The day my baby became 11 months old. And I realized he's almost not a baby anymore.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...