Sunday, January 17, 2010

Officiants

Do wedding officiants often travel or do weddings off-site? We would like a pastor to marry us but if we get married up north, are we most likely going to need to find a local person? Mostly what I want is someone who we can get to know or who knows us. I don't want to meet the person just once before our wedding day. I want them to know a little bit about us to make the ceremony a little more personal.

So many things to consider! I think we found the place but my mom recommended not putting down the deposit until we made sure someone would marry us there... ?

1 comment:

Anna said...

Yes, they travel, but they will probably charge for it. So finding a local person would prob be cheaper, espcecially if they charge per mile traveled.

Hehe on a side note, I found our pastor on the internet. :) He did great, and I met him once at a Starbucks beforehand to make sure he wasn't a weirdo. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...