Friday, January 8, 2010

Photos

Any good ideas out there for photographers? Tony and I are planning on just doing a few shots for engagement photos, nothing too extravegant. We need a good one for our Save the Dates!

Ideally, we are looking for someone on the cheaper side, perhaps someone who does photography as a hobby more than have their own business. We still want a professional look - a little more than if we set the self-timer on my camera ;)

I know its kind of a lot to ask - low cost, high quality - but any references would be appreciated!

1 comment:

Anna said...

I can give your our photographer's info, if you want. I believe it was in the $1500 range- which isn't cheap but not super pricey.

If you want to go cheaper than that, I would suggest someone who gives you a CD of the pictures so you can print them yourself. That's the only thing I wished I had.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...