Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Announcement: Tony and I are Moving!

We are going to be moving to The Burlington where Tony works! I got to see our new apartment today and it is huge. Amazing closets, an extra storage room, hardwood floors, two balconies, and did I mention... amazing closets!


So yes, the apartment is fabulous... but why now you ask? When I am supposed to be planning a wedding?! Because the opportunity came up and we need a fresh start! Trailway has been great for us the past two years and we owe a lot to our coworkers/friends that have been wonderful to us. However, we need a larger space (we have too much crap) and I have always wanted to live in the "city" for awhile before settling down the burbs. It's not exactly downtown Minneapolis, but it's as close as I will get Tony to city living. So bring on the boxes baby!



Here is the floor plan for our new place:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...