Sunday, February 7, 2010

Added Pages

Hello everyone! I added some page links at the top of the main blog part, below the main heading to our blog. You should be able to click on the different buttons and be brought to a page for Horseshoe Bay Resort, Walker Activities, Dining, Directions, etc. I may rearrange these in the future but this is the info I have up for right now :)

It has been a pretty long and busy week but we are looking forward to getting back to the planning this week. Save the dates will be going out to family this week and friends by the end of February.

P.S. I tried on a few dresses this weekend! It was a lot of fun but I didn't find the one. Got some great ides though. Special thanks to Tanya, Abby, and Ash for coming with!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...