Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bills

Guess the theme is money this week! Just got done scheduling all my bills for the month of May. I love paying online - it makes me feel accomplished right away even though they usually do not actually go through until my paydays.

On a bummer note... turns out I have been double paying one of my student loans. On the good side, it will be paid off faster in the long run. On the bad side, that money would be more useful going towards credit cards right now. I am so close to paying a big one off all the way! I would be even closer if I had been paying closer attention to that double payment on the student loan! urgh.

Money is a difficult subject for many couples. We have learned a few ideas from our marriage prep class, but I think that we will continue to seek education in this area. We are both fairly weak at managing money properly and it would be a really good thing for us to learn how to do together. I just have to remember to keep prayin for patience!

Night to all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...