Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost Summer

Two of my many favorite things about summer: pretty toenails and margaritas!


Met up with Ash and Kel on Sunday afternoon for some wonderful pedicures. Why don't I do this more often?! I really need to take better care of my feet. If you have ever seen my nasty heels, you would agree. I really do not care for shoes and socks, and by looking at my rough soles, you would certainly see the proof. (By the way... ugly toes run in the family!)

Last night we went out to El Loro in celebration of Cinco de Mayo! It was a nuthouse but the live music and people watching was pretty entertaining. Thanks for going out Mike, Tanya, and Abby! Only two things would have made it even better: a host stand and lovely weather on the patio.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...