Monday, May 3, 2010

Weekend News

Monogram #1 seemed to get the most votes on FB - I just need to adjust it a little bit.

This weekend I got all the colored paper for the invites and Abby helped me cut them into the sizes we will be using. With two paper cutters it didn't seem to take long at all!

Next, I have to decide if I should cut the white paper for the print outs first and then print on it... or... print on it, then cut to size. Hmm... I'm not such a wiz with printers and paper sizing so it might be option two.

We also picked out shoes for the bridesmaids this weekend. We were debating for awhile between hot pink and silver. Silver seems to be winning the battle.

This week I am thinking about going to pick up my dress. It has been in since mid-April but I haven't wanted to go in to try it on because I do not have ANY accessories yet. No shoes, no veil, no jewels, etc. I still do not have these items, but since my wonderful aunt Bee is going to be altering my dress, I don't really need them at the appointment at the store! Maybe I am delaying because I am scary, vampire-ishly pale. Abby even got startled this weekend when I pulled up my jeans to try on some shoes... that's how pale I am!

That is about it for this cloudy, chilly Monday. Perhaps I will post again later tonight when I am slaving over the laundry machines.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...