Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Clean!

Starting a new thing! Actually it's an old thing but something I have let fall to the wayside... CLEANING! I forgot how FABULOUS it makes me feel!


I took about 15 minutes during my lunch break today to scrub and shine my kitchen sink. I can't stop thinking about how beautiful it looks and how relaxing it is to have a super clean sink!


I know it sounds really weird but it really brightened my mood. Especially after the fiasco that was Jax escaping his crate on garbage day... SHREDDED two entirely full bags of garbage that we were going to take out today (should have taken a pic). And not just in the kitchen... it was ALL OVER the entire apartment! I even found some stuff under the bed!!! He is a crazy trouble-making dog when he gets bored. We usually let him roam free a few days a week and crate him a few days. Guess he needed to be OUT today!

Tonight's agenda: Cinco de Mayo!!! I love margaritas!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...