Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hair & Make-up Trial

Ashley and I ran up to the cabin late Sunday night to get a few things lined up. First thing Monday morning, we went to The Beehive for my make-up and hair consultation. It was at 8:30am and after a long night of driving... we were lookin a little rough. Thankfully Stacy is fabulous and made us feel super at ease with the plan for wedding day!


We ended up just playing around with my hair instead of doing a full trial. The plan is to wear it in a low, side, curly ponytail and then convert it up into a low, side bun for the reception if I start getting too hot. If it's anything like the weather has been the last few days here (90 and crazy humid) we will skip straight to the bun. What do you think of the flower? Too big? Just the right size?



In other news... my dress fitting "Take 2" went much smoother. I should be able to pick up my dress tonight! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...