Saturday, August 21, 2010

Last Minute Crafts & Bach Parties

One week to go... not expecting to see a post again until Sept? You were wrong! I'm still going!
I can be a big procrastinator sometimes but I am also a big perfectionist... a combination that can be quite time-consuming sometimes :)
Fortunately, Tony has helped me calm down a bit over the years and I think I have become much more productive and a little more forgiving over the years. Wednesday night we put together our music selections for the ceremony and start of reception. Thursday night we started the assembly on the programs and last night I finished them up! Here a few pics:
Jumbo Popsicle Sticks, Double-sided Tape, Cardstock, and Printed Program Inserts:
Variety of Color to Keep It Interesting:
Equals A Fun-Sized Fan to Keep Cool with Important Ceremony Info!
I also indulged in some pre-wedding/pre-bachelorette party pampering today! Got some waxing done and my nails done. I decided to be a little more fun and do my fingernails a bright pink because I usually just leave them clear. Not sure if I'm a huge fan but they will be gone in a week anyway.

And the theme for tomorrow's night party = pink, black, & white! Ashley has got me really excited!!! Hope I can behave ;)

See you all in a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marie said...

I am so excited for you guys and can not wait for the weekend to celebrate your MARRIAGE!!!

Justine said...

We are soooo pumped! And very thankful that so many awesome people are able to come help us celebrate :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...