Friday, September 24, 2010

Coming Soon...

...another post! I have some great ideas brewing... but have been spending the majority of internet time putting together a budget plan for me and Tony. We started a new class about two weeks ago about managing our money. We really want to start our marriage out on the right path and since money seems to be the leading cause for divorce, we want to get a handle on it right from the get go.

So stayed tuned... hopefully tomorrow! My free Saturday of having nothing planned suddenly turned into 1) Picking up my car 2) Picking up the dog 3) Grocery shopping 4) Working out with Kel 5) Driving my parents to the airport 6) Hanging some decor 7) Hanging with three big black dogs. Hmm.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...