Saturday, August 6, 2011

Baby Bump Sighting!

Photobucket


How far along? 16 weeks


Size of baby: Food scale = Avacado, Man scale = Small Stud Finder

Total weight gain/loss: Six pounds

Maternity clothes? Umm… yeah… I need some.

Stretch marks? Nope!


Sleep: No longer allowed to sleep on my back. So I pretty much flop back and forth from side to side all night since sleeping on my stomach isn’t an option either. I have started using a giant pillow for support between my legs and that seems to be helping quite a bit!

Best moment this week: Our midwife appointment on Wednesday. Linda, the midwife, let us listen to the baby’s heartbeat. She said it sounded perfect! Linda also said I was measuring just the right size! I was beaming from ear to ear by the time we left the office :)

Movement: Nothing yet!

Food cravings: Dairy. As in lots of COLD milk, ice cream, and even cheese (pre-pregancy, I wasn’t a huge fan of cheese).


Gender: No clue…yet! Our midwife said we can make an ultrasound appointment for the week after Labor Day.


Belly Button in or out? Definitely in. Hopefully it stays that way. Outies are kinda freaky.


What I miss: Not gonna lie, I’m going to miss enjoying a big cold beer at the Twins game we are going to on Monday.

What I am looking forward to: Feeling some movement!

Weekly Wisdom: Two things: 1) Although sports bras are very comfy, they make your boobs look awkward under normal clothes (see the above pic). 2) Sit down once in awhile when you are pregnant! Even if you don’t think you need a break, your body will scream at you later in the day. I learned that lesson the hard way on Tuesday night at our annual Night to Unite celebration at work. I stood the whole time. I felt perfectly fine until about the last half hour… and the rest of the night.


Milestones: Is that a bump I’m seeing?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...