Monday, August 8, 2011

Woessners, Heaslips, & Steins, Oh My!

For the last weekend of July, we invited Mike and Tanya to join us at the cabin with Mom and Gerry. The main event was our 18-hole golf outing to Tianna. It is a gorgeous course but it was HOT out that day! We also enjoyed some swimming, boating, bonfires, games, and the rest of the usual cabin stuff.

Jax loves riding in the car, he usually sleeps the entire way to the cabin and as the back seat all to himself. I wonder how he's gonna feel about a noisy baby taking up half the space next year?! 

As we started the drive, I glanced back and saw him putting on his "cute face" aka the begging face. What was he looking at? See below! 


Photobucket



Tony's giant roast beef sandwich!
Photobucket



He was trying so hard to be inconspicuous. "No Mom, I'm not beggin, I'm just resting my head here on the seat... in this awkward angle. I'm totally comfy."
Photobucket



Mike and Tanya ready to golf!
Photobucket



Tony looking like a golfing stud ;)
Photobucket



The Preggo Golfing Steins (15 weeks)
Photobucket



Pretty Mama!
Photobucket



The boys getting ready to tee off.
Photobucket



Cute pic of The Heaslips golfing!
Photobucket



Getting into my groove.
Photobucket



Mom was a great sport! She hadn't golfed in probably ten years but she surprised us all with her mad skills!
Photobucket



We were STARVING after 18 holes so we headed over to Lucky Moose and had about a million appetizers. Delicious!
Photobucket


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...