Saturday, August 13, 2011

Stinky! Onion/Hockey Puck Baby

Photobucket


How far along? 17 weeks



Size of baby: Food scale = Onion, Man scale = Hockey Puck!


Total weight gain/loss: Seven pounds


Maternity clothes? Picked up a shirt and dress for work. Debating about a maternity swimsuit for our camping trip. When we get back from vacay, I NEED to go to the maternity consignment shop and get some clothes! Nothing really fits anymore, and if it does, it doesn’t look very good.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: I really need to get one of those maternity pillow thingers, like this. Other than shifting positions all night, I’ve been sleeping pretty good!


Best moment this week: Umm, it was crazy busy. Twins game, Birthday dinner, checking out the townhouse again, hanging with Abby, and shopping for food for the trip. So best moment? Probably all the time I got to spend with the people I love!


Movement: Still nothing…


Food cravings: Turkey sandwiches. Plain. Just lots of turkey, bread, and a little black pepper.


Gender: Still need to make that appointment! Hard to remember to do these things during the 9-5 hours when you are transitioning to a new property at work.

Belly Button in or out? In like Flynn. (Where did this saying even come from?!)


What I miss: Breathing through my nose. I am sooo stuffed up this week! But it’s a normal symptom according to the books.


What I am looking forward to: VACATION!


Weekly Wisdom: Keep up with your blog if you want people to read it ;)


Milestones: Bending down to pick stuff up off the ground is already starting to get awkward…

2 comments:

Mike and Tanya said...

In like Flynn came about from Errol Flynn's era. He was quite the ladies man, so the expression is quite sexual actually. He was in a lot of ladies, so if you're 'In like Flynn'.....well, you get the picture.

Can't wait for 20 weeks. I'm guessing girl...

Justine said...

Hahaha did you totally just make that up?! If so, you are a good bull-shitter. And I'm gullible.

The Burlington ladies are convinced boy... maybe we should start betting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...