Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Positivity... It's Contagious


Ok, hold onto your seats. I'm getting on my soapbox...

SMILE!

"Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar

(I'm a sucker for Zig Ziglar!)

Mr. Smarty with Gramps Smarty

Reset yourself everyday! The more often you change your way of thinking, the easier and more natural it will become until one day it is simply your personality! Maybe this idea feels overwhelming for you. But start small. And practice! Remember when you were trying to learn how to play a sport? Or an instrument for middle school band? You sucked at first. But you practiced and became better! You probably didn't turn pro, but you were good. And showing off your new skill made you proud and gave you warm fuzzies.

Positive thinking is the same way. Practice everyday. Even just a little thing like checking yourself out in the mirror and telling yourself how amazing you look! Or being grateful for the sun shining this morning when you woke up. Laugh. Sing (even if you're awful). Oh, and stop watching the news. Or at least cut back. It's full of negativity and scare tactics.

Karma. The Golden Rule. Whatever you want to call it, your attitude and how you treat people is contagious and will reflect right back to you.

Practicing his walking!


Off my box now. Thanks for tuning in!

(P.S. Laugh!)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Well if anyone has a right to be on that box it is you. Sometimes when I get in my negative ways I think about you and how you would react to the situation. You are my inspiration girlie!

Tanya said...

Oh and remind me to show you my project tonight!

Justine said...

Thanks for the kind words Tanya! And I hope to see the final product soon ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...