Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Little Man's First Haircut!

Brody has been rocking the baby mullet for some time now. His hair so light and wispy that I wouldn't dare get rid of any! But then we went swimming... and dunked under... and the next thing I knew... my kid had a rat tail!!! AHHH!!! Yup, this mama knew right then and there that it was time for a haircut. Even though he still looks kinda bald from the front. Even though he has old man hair where there is nothing on top and everything is in the back. Even though he is still just a baby! It was time.

Have a mentioned I'm a procrastinator? Yeah... that swimming experience... that was weeks ago. I finally went online Monday and found a coupon and a fun place to go to get his first haircut. Numerous people had mentioned that they would trim it for me or that I could do it myself, but I wanted it to be special. So off to Kid's Hair we went!

Here is a little sample of the mullet before:
It looks especially awesome when you take off his fleece hat!


During:



Too distracted by all the people to care :)
 
And of course Mickey, Toodles, and the Hot Dog song helped too!

Starting to panic a little...

After:
Don't you dare take my nuk Dad!
 
So handsome! Kelly did a wonderful job - fast, patient, and made it special!
(even though both of us were probably in her way the whole time)
He did great! The only time he panicked a little was during the blow dryer. He thinks it's funny when mama does it in the morning, but not so much when a stranger is doing it to him.

Coming up on the blog...

* New design?

* Making a book club

* How we abuse gas stations

What other topics would you like to see? Of course I'll have a few posts about Brody, but I want it to be more than a baby journal :)

Adios amigos, thanks for tuning in!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...