Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Love Like Crazy: A Wedding Teaser!

Almost 11 months ago, we left the cities for our “destination” wedding. Before we get to the professional photos, here are a couple taken by our friends and family.



Photobucket


Looking back at them, I am still filled with some much joy! It was one of the best days of my life and we were so grateful to share it with all the people we love so much.

 

Photobucket


The weather couldn’t have been better for a lakeside wedding. I want to say it was lower 80s that day, but for some reason 86 degrees sticks in my head. Maybe that was the forecasted high. There were a few light fluffy white clouds rolling by, the sun was shining, and the breeze off the lake was the perfect touch.


Photobucket


The pre-ceremony pictures got a little sweaty (thanks for sticking it out with happy faces bridesmaids and groomsmen!) but I don’t remember being the least bit uncomfortable during the ceremony.

Photobucket


We had two first dances – one to our song on the pontoon and one to a good “first dance” song after dinner. Don’t tell anyone, but I think I liked our informal one on the boat better!

Overall, the day was amazing! There might have been a thing or two that wasn’t as planned, but I honestly didn’t care at that point. Our day was here and nothing could rain on our parade!!! The emotions were so real and almost overwhelming. I can’t wait to share all the recaps with you and some of the amazing pro pics!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...