Monday, July 18, 2011

Random Pics from Last Week

Below are few pics from my camera this week. I am trying super hard to take more pictures in general, but what I really need to work on is taking pics of people! I hung out with Tanya, Abby, Ash, Angie, and date night with Tony but no pictures!!! Fail.

Here is what I did catch....

Jim (Tony's uncle) stopped over with a van load of baby stuff! Crib, changing table, cradle, etc. Yay for free stuff from our loving family! Thank you so much Jim and Ann :)

Photobucket


The bump made a small appearance. And it was greatly appreciative of my new maternity jeans - ahh, the space and stretchiness is delightful!

Photobucket


I found a possible dress for Alaina's September wedding. It's a shade darker and has rhinestones on it (which I'll try to remove) but it's the best match yet. I am still throwing around the possibility of buying the largest regular size available and tailoring it, or trying to make a dress. We will see :) The search is still going.

Photobucket

(not sure why it's so blurry...?)

Jax had a pretty good week too. We made a trip to the dog park with Digby and Tanya, he got a big bone, and I let him run wild through the courtyard a few times in the stifling heat. And we had some cuddle time too. I think he likes his mama.

Photobucket


Hope you all had a great weekend and are looking forward to another fabulous summer week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...