Thursday, July 28, 2011

Week 15 Pic & Letter to Baby

Dear Baby,

How’s it going in there?! Everyone has been so jealous of my easy pregnancy thus far! It is making me a little nervous for what might be coming ahead; I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. But someone wise once told my friend that you can’t wait around for that shoe. Just let life happen and enjoy it in the moment.

I asked our midwife when we can find out if you are a boy or girl… 20 weeks. We can’t wait! Especially your dad, he secretly loves to plan ahead for things. By the way, he is pretty awesome and has been taking wonderful care of you already.

You are the size of a naval orange {aka a baseball} this week! I still don’t have much of a pregnant belly, but you are already affecting my balance {more clumsy than my usual self} and my brain {short attention span, forgetfulness, etc.}. Don’t worry, these are all normal… and funny… especially to your dad. My lower back has also been sore, but I think this is more stress related. Time to exercise more! {And maybe get a massage :) }

So many questions this week: will we get a house before you’re born? Will my job change? What about daycare? {no idea where to start with this}. Will we be able to agree on a name? Will you love your name?

The list of unknowns seems endless right now, but we are totally loving this adventure with you!

Love you already Peanut!

P.S. We don’t have any nicknames for you yet… but don’t worry… the fam jam are experts… stay tuned.

Photobucket

By the way, this pic was taken five minutes before we left for the cabin, after I had been packing everything into the truck, sweating my butt off. Lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...