Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Love Like Crazy: Prep Day Thursday

Quick Disclosure: Sorry for the tardiness of this post... I cannot find my pics from the prep days! I'm really hoping they did not get deleted... so for now... here is the post using some other pics. I might go back and edit it if I find them :) I think they are on my broken laptop. Thanks!


We arrived up north on Wednesday evening. Kelley and I rode together in mom's car, packed completely full of stuff. Tony and Jax rode in the saturn, also packed completely full. This is even after I had brought up a carload of stuff the weekend before, as well as miscelaneous items throughout the previous weeks. I guess that's what happens when you DIY the majority of your decor and snackies!

On Thursday, we prepped. We decorated. We stressed a little and sweat a lot. Some items we crossed off the to-do list that day included:

* Setting up & decorating the entryway and gift table.
Photobucket


* Positioning the cake table and hanging our great catch net with our engagement pics.
Photobucket


* Hanging our fauxto-booth backdrop, positioning the camera stand, and setting out the props. Here is one of the photo booth pics from the wedding night using a lot of the props! Gotta love the groomsmen ;)
Photobucket


* Using the assembly line technique to produce our favor bags - little baggies of trailmix! See the pink arrow. We set them out at all 150 table settings, including a little tag with a cute poem. If I can't find our prep day pics, I'll at least post the tag template.
Photobucket


* Make and hang photo memories & words of advice down the hallway. {No pic found yet!}

We ended the day chilling by the campfire and playing some yard games. It was a lot of hard work but totally worth it! Thank you so much to everyone who helped us with the prep work, it is very much appreciated!

Love Like Crazy Recap:
* We saw a teaser with some of my favorite pics.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...